Simple Maschine Midifighter Mapping (for Instant Gratification 4 Banks Mode) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

u can dble click on a zip file in your finder ofc... don't think i had to install any extra unzip app.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

Question: I have a Maschine Mikro and an S4. I have downloaded all the correct mappings and ncm files. Although, the controller editor will not let me load the Midi fighter NCM file into the controller editor. Is there something i am doing wrong or a step i have missed? Please help

Tech Convert

I am trying to map my maschine mikro with the instant gratification mappings. Is there a different ncm file i need to use in order to make this work? For some reason, controller editor is not allowing me to open the Midifighter 4 Bank ncm file so if someone can direct me that would be great

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by OscarN08 View Post
    I am trying to map my maschine mikro with the instant gratification mappings. Is there a different ncm file i need to use in order to make this work? For some reason, controller editor is not allowing me to open the Midifighter 4 Bank ncm file so if someone can direct me that would be great
    i would be very interested, as im sure many mikro owners, in obtaining a working "mikro fighter" mapping. good luck friend and please post when you are successfull.

Dude, yes.... Just got my Maschine not too long ago and finally ready to replace my PadKontrol with it and this is a perfect as the PK was mapped for the MF TSIs... Thank you! Works great!
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Tech Student

Hi OscarN08,

the ncm file doesnt work cause its for maschine controller,... not for maschine mikro! is there anybody out ther who managed to wrap this midi fighter ting over a maschine mikro???

I just can't get this to work.

I've installed and saved the NCM and installed the TSI twice with 4 deck mode open and all fx enabled.

The fx loaded in fx 1 are Flanger Flux, Delay T3 and Digital LoFi. In FX 2 it's Flanger Flux, Delay and Iceverb. Is this correct? Isn't there supposed to be a Beat Masher?

Pads 10, 11, 12 and 13 do absolutely nothing. All other pads work but not like in the video.

I've tried everything that I can find trying to get this instant gratification mapping working with maschine and traktor with NO luck at all. I'll try to explain everything I have done step by step in hopes of getting some help. Im on a mac, osx, traktor 2.5, midi cable going from the midi out on the maschine controller to the midi in on the s4.

1) I downloaded the maschine mapping from the first page and it pulled up in the controller editor. When I hit a button on maschine, it registers in the editor.

2) I downloaded the midi fighter instant gratification mapping.

3) I have traktor in 4 deck mode, I exported my current settings and then hit the big import on the bottom of the preferences panel and imported the IG mapping.

4) I changed the input and output of each of the mappings 4 sections to maschine.

5) On the same screen I click 'add' under the device section and click import > my original settings that were previously saved.

Now, I can hit play on my on my s4 and the play button on the channel turns green, but doesn't play (yes, the volume is turned up and the marker doesn't move on the waveform.)

I restarted from the very beginning and tried, on step 5, to click add> import> s4> user AND tried default, but still get no use of the s4. As far as I can tell, ive done everything properly.

Any and all suggestions are welcome. The s4 works perfectly fine when I switch back to my old settings, but I really want to use the maschine with instant grat.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbombmafia View Post
    I've tried everything that I can find trying to get this instant gratification mapping working with maschine and traktor with NO luck at all. I'll try to explain everything I have done step by step in hopes of getting some help. Im on a mac, osx, traktor 2.5, midi cable going from the midi out on the maschine controller to the midi in on the s4.

1) I downloaded the maschine mapping from the first page and it pulled up in the controller editor. When I hit a button on maschine, it registers in the editor.

2) I downloaded the midi fighter instant gratification mapping.

3) I have traktor in 4 deck mode, I exported my current settings and then hit the big import on the bottom of the preferences panel and imported the IG mapping.

4) I changed the input and output of each of the mappings 4 sections to maschine.

5) On the same screen I click 'add' under the device section and click import > my original settings that were previously saved.

Now, I can hit play on my on my s4 and the play button on the channel turns green, but doesn't play (yes, the volume is turned up and the marker doesn't move on the waveform.)

I restarted from the very beginning and tried, on step 5, to click add> import> s4> user AND tried default, but still get no use of the s4. As far as I can tell, ive done everything properly.

Any and all suggestions are welcome. The s4 works perfectly fine when I switch back to my old settings, but I really want to use the maschine with instant grat.
    Have you tried to connect both controllers normally via usb? Also check midi in for S4.

Yeah, both are hooked up via USB. Here are screen shots of what my preferences look like. Is there another place that shows midi in for the s4?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast