Deck Copy Autoplay Map, Traktor Pro, VCI-100 - (And Poll) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FW 1.2, EAN 1.6, TRAKTOR PRO 1.02, Vista.

For me with both options unchecked AND both decks already playing DECK COPY works and plays in sync. It does not work if the deck is not playing.
    What we want however is that it copies and plays in sync for a stopped deck as well.

Menno
    Last edited by Menno; 01-29-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Menno View Post
    FW 1.2, EAN 1.6, TRAKTOR PRO 1.02, Vista.

For me with both options unchecked AND both decks already playing DECK COPY works and plays in sync. It does not work if the deck is not playing.
    What we want however is that it copies and plays in sync for a stopped deck as well.

Menno
    Ok so I installed the latest version of pro on a brand new MacBook pro with only the audio kontrol 1 drivers nothing else is on there as yet. I am getting the same results. With my iMac it's crazier even with a clean install on it too. This is the one thing really grinding my gears as I can't use pro to play out live with due to this. Fingers crossed the deck copy autoplay in sync from a stopped deck will work after this NI update.

I thought it was something else in my iMac causing this but it's clearly not as the mbp is straight out of the box.

Tech Guru

Check the workaround. An extra button push, but it's worth it to have "loading only to stopped deck" checked. Until then, we wait for NI to make a change.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Wizard

well it seems the update has fixed this to the point were as long as a deck is playing it works. Everything copies ( loops, tempo) and plays in sync fine now.

I'm going to organise a 'deck copy autoplay' party just to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by burndownthediscos View Post
    I'm going to organise a 'deck copy autoplay' party just to celebrate.

Ok - now i have had a go with Pro 1.1.1. I can only get it to deck-copy-play-fasesync (and still only if destenation deck is already playing) and not deck-copy-play-bpmsync). Do you guys have the same?

Deck copy is officially broken for me since 1.1.1.

The Deck duplicates fine, the track gets copied to the target deck, the "needle" is at the same position it was on the source deck at the moment I pressed the "duplicate" button. BPM is correct too. BUT the target deck is paused!

I tried working around this mess mapping "Play/Pause" or "CUP" to the same button as "duplicate", feature still broken.

still broken for me in 1.1.2.004.

can get deck to copy, sync but can't get it to autoplay.

it "sort of" works if the destination deck already has the source track loaded in it, but if there is a different track loaded then i always hit the "Deck Locked.. stop deck to load new track" validation error.

Tech Mentor

1.1 didn't work but with 1.2 it does

A) Does it work for you or not?
    Yes, it works

B) What version of TPro are you using?
    TPro 1.1.2 and 1.2 beta

C) What Firmware version are you using?

D) What operating system?
    Worked on both XP and OS X Leopard

E) Which tsi?
    DJTT and custom

In Traktor 1.1.2: Deck copy loads song, plays at current track position, and active looping if present to specified deck if specified deck is currently playing. If specified deck is stopped, it will load track at start of track and will not not play automatically.

In Traktor 1.2 beta: Deck copy loads song, initiates playback at current track position, and active looping.
    Last edited by misa; 07-28-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Tested in TPro 1.2 beta

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123