Traktor Pro v1.1 Update in 'Final Test' Phase! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cant wait to see what the 14bit support will do on the vci-300, altough i already heard that it doesnt support the jogs..

Tech Mentor

new features and improvements are nice but without sounding too negative i would just be happy with a version with some bug fixes for things like the track not skipping back and forth when pressing play .. etc etc

anyways - hope the upgrade will bring lots of positive things
    Mac book pro 10.5.6 (2ghz - 2Gb), Traktor Pro, NI Audio kontrol, Novation 25SL, Korg Kaoss Pad, Evolution x-session, Ableton Live 7.0.12

Tech Guru

I wonder for VCI-300 users, if there will be a new Mini.trans. that will only translate the jogs (if not fixed in 1.1) and not the pitch faders, etc, so we can get more out of 14 bit control.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil R View Post
    I'm assuming NI has a pretty rigorous test process, but I'm plenty of familiar with software companies jumping the gun on patches that ultimately require more patches to patch the patch. Not to be a debbie downer.
    Sorry Phil, but we are the beta testers for NI, being that they cannot test traktor pro on all machines and setups

....apple, asus, compaq, hp, dell, and so on.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 10us View Post
    Cant wait to see what the 14bit support will do on the vci-300, altough i already heard that it doesnt support the jogs..
    I hope you're wrong.

Tech Guru

There will be no support for 14bit jog wheels in this release that I know of. But apparently it's implemented for the pitch fader - which is a great start. I personally am SO PSYCHED about the Elastique algo and the return of the variable pitch bend message. This is a much anticipated update, and it's going to really put the polish on some of our presets.

This news made me order it. I have been using a cracked TPro since launch but, maybe it's because I'm getting old, I'm just not that excited about using "pirated" software anymore. And with an Traktor LE upgrade option and an international VAT no. it was quite a bargain.

Looking forward to the new controller mapping wizard. I have really learned to hate that midi mapping dialog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12