VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 7
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    Will their be a new overlay? i Hope so....
    Would love to know, too!
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

Thank you! <3

Tech Convert

Great to see the mapping out there, hats off to everybody involved in the process. One thing I would like to ask though is whether future updates are still part of the plan or is this it?

Tech Student

i have a really simple question - just got my vci-100SE in the mail yesterday, and theres one thing i cant figure out thats driving me nuts-how can you seek through a track quickly using the jogwheels ? for example, if ive got a 2hour set loaded up, how can i go through it quickly to find the beat i want to que up ? stupidly simple i know, but i cant find any reference of this on any videos, and its driving me crazy! i think a button needs to be held down while using the jogs, can anyone elaborate ?

also, how can i activate disco mode ? the video for that has been taken down, i know certain buttons have to be pressed when the unit is being turned on, can anyone tell me what buttons to hold down ? many thanks you guys!

If you press the vinyl mode button located next to the sync button you can search through songs quickly and as for the disco mode if you hold down the left slice and echo buttons before you plug in the vci you go into disco mode

Disco Mode:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/eangolden#p/u/50/cjDQmEkWBw4"]eangolden&#39;s Channel - YouTube[/ame]

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by brosephh View Post
    If you press the vinyl mode button located next to the sync button you can search through songs quickly and as for the disco mode if you hold down the left slice and echo buttons before you plug in the vci you go into disco mode

Disco Mode:
    eangolden's Channel - YouTube
    Cheers for that, I got disco mode to work but holding down scratch and using the jogwheel isn't allowing me to rapidlynscroll through tracks, it just carries on at the same speed. I'm using this very mapping, am I missing something here?

Oh im sorry i thought you mean searching through tracks at normal speed, as for searching through a track rapidly i didn't think that feature was mapped?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by brosephh View Post
    Oh im sorry i thought you mean searching through tracks at normal speed, as for searching through a track rapidly i didn't think that feature was mapped?
    Really ?! I could have sworn I've seen it on one of eN goldens mapping walkthrough bids on the past, but can't find any reference of it anywhere ! Is there seriously no way to this in this mapping ? I'd be seriously shocked if that was the case, seems like a serious oversight. Do u know if it's ever been in any older tks files?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by faisal244 View Post
    Really ?! I could have sworn I've seen it on one of eN goldens mapping walkthrough bids on the past, but can't find any reference of it anywhere ! Is there seriously no way to this in this mapping ? I'd be seriously shocked if that was the case, seems like a serious oversight. Do u know if it's ever been in any older tks files?
    i don't think it was ever in there, but yes - i have also been missing this. maybe it could be added to the official mapping?

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast