VCI-100SE v4 Mapping for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 9
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

what are you trying to open?
    just import it using the big import button in traktor once the file is downloaded (and extracted if its a zip...i cant remember if it is.)

Quote Originally Posted by djmilitant View Post
    Has anybody tried to use the firmware 1.4 Disco Light option on the VCI 100 and get it to work? I spent like 20 minutes trying to get it to work.
    Yeah it works mate, if you have the original you have to get all the buttons to light up green.

Also make sure you hold down slice and echo buttons on the left deck before you plug it in.

Tech Wizard

Hey guys,
    i fixed the LEDs of the four transport buttons of each deck. They should now work as expected, which means:
    - Play/Pause lights up accordingly
    - Cue lights up when pressed
    - Echo/Slice buttons light up when the effects are active
    - when in Juggle Mode, the buttons light up if a hotcue is stored at that position

Feel free to test it and please let me know if something doesn't work or if you want me to fix other bugs.
    I was also thinking about remapping the jogwheels to allow quick seeking when not in vinyl mode.

I hope flashflooder doesn't mind that I messed around in his mapping.

oh and: This is not an official DJTT release, it's merely a small bugfix by a random VCI-100 user

edit: attached an updated overlay, dunno if it's clear enough though
    Last edited by klaemo; 08-29-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Tech Student

Creds to all the top work on these mappings guys.

I have my own small contribution.

If you want the echo freeze and slice buttons to work with TPRO2, I've modified the original mapping here with the mappings on Ean's original 3.6.4 mapping - hence, it works the same, parameters are the same etc...

When I get around to it, I'll also copy over the fader FX mode mappings the same as eans.

Props to Flashflooder, but for those that want the original settings, I'm here to help.

I cannot get my cue points 1-4, cue points 5-8, effects or the shift button to work. everything else seems to work fine. Ive read through the whole post with no one having this problem. help? thanks dudes
    Knowing is knowledge, and knowledge is power

Tech Wizard

did you restart Traktor a couple of times after importing the tsi file? I sometimes get some weird bugs when loading the mapping without restarting.
    also, did you use the big "Import" button on the bottom of the settings window?

besides that it looks like your problems are related to the modifier buttons. i have no idea what can cause that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by klaemo View Post
    did you restart Traktor a couple of times after importing the tsi file? I sometimes get some weird bugs when loading the mapping without restarting.
    also, did you use the big "Import" button on the bottom of the settings window?

besides that it looks like your problems are related to the modifier buttons. i have no idea what can cause that, though.

I used the big import button on the bottom and opened and closed a couple times. I also found some more bugs for me; the deck switcher button isnt working (traktor glitches but nothing happens), the 8 bar looper will sometimes turn on and sometime not, faders move and then get "reset" to the position where they were just moved from... I think this is me so im gunna re-install. if you see this up, then its still a problem. Thanks

-Im using traktor 2.01 and vci100 with 1.4 firmware on mac 10.5.8
    Knowing is knowledge, and knowledge is power

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by klaemo View Post
    Hey guys,
    i fixed the LEDs of the four transport buttons of each deck. They should now work as expected, which means:
    - Play/Pause lights up accordingly
    - Cue lights up when pressed
    - Echo/Slice buttons light up when the effects are active
    - when in Juggle Mode, the buttons light up if a hotcue is stored at that position

Feel free to test it and please let me know if something doesn't work or if you want me to fix other bugs.
    I was also thinking about remapping the jogwheels to allow quick seeking when not in vinyl mode.

I hope flashflooder doesn't mind that I messed around in his mapping.

oh and: This is not an official DJTT release, it's merely a small bugfix by a random VCI-100 user

edit: attached an updated overlay, dunno if it's clear enough though
    Awesome work on the overlay!! DJTT please make this!!!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Daw-z View Post
    Awesome work on the overlay!! DJTT please make this!!!
    Thanks I made some small changes today, not sure if I like it though. Check it out if you want!

Default Its alright

I personally loved having control of my loops in the last mapping released by you guys and hate to see that feature go. Also ttfx doesnt backspin all the time and needs to be fixed.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast