Led options in TPro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by haangout View Post
    here's a trick you could use;
    The blinking trick is absolutely fantastic, very useful when beatmixing!
    Thanks!!!!

so what're the steps we have to do to make the lights on the VCI blink with the beat? i suck at reading, hahaha.

doubt i would use it, but would love to try it - sounds pretty rad.

Add a beat phase monitor, assign it to the button you want as an output, in my case the play/cue button, and set the controller range to -.5 to .5
    If it doesn't blink on time try adjusting the range a bit
    Last edited by Jester; 03-11-2009 at 09:16 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

word, thanks man. gonna try it later tonight

Tech Mentor

this may sound a bit dumb on my part but anyway...I always wanted visual led feedback from traktor on my BCR2000 and I thought it couldn't be done in traktor, but thanks to haangout I tried the beat phase monitor and now I have led's going round in circles to the beat!! yay. now I can see what track is playing without looking at the computer and or getting very confused.
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

one less thing to confuse you when playing drunk.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by laurens View Post
    I thought it couldn't be done in traktor, but thanks to haangout I tried the beat phase monitor and now I have led's going round in circles to the beat!! yay.
    LOL! np dude, it was actually cheft (another forum member) who pointed this out to me. my credit goes to him!

but yeah, i think it'd be interesting to see how ppl have integrated this function to their own units, so please post your descriptions, pics, vids, etc!

anyways i gotta roll, have a nice day y'all!

Does anyone know if LED control is possible with Ableton?
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12