Lemur now on iOS! - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Padi how do you build the sections with with the tabs for eq , fx units , beatjumps, hotcues and loops what you have built is very similar to what I am trying to get to . Also the section with the multisliders do have to build a script to assign these or can these be mapped in traktor.
    Cheers Neil
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Right click on a container, make tabbed. You change the name of each tab from the project browser on the right.

Each tab shows totally different controls (unless you copy them from another tab) with new messages, there is no funky modifier, focus or script action about this part, it's just the nature of tabs.

+1 on Bento's advice with Mu

Cheers for the reply had a quick play around and looks simple enough . Do you require a script for doing the volume/main/ mix section you built with multisliders.

Thanks Neil
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Nope, just have traktor shoot the MIDI out of those parameters back to the meter sliders, you could do that in TouchOSC too. I might add a scrip to have the meters color change, having white showing the deck selection, but it's not on my priority list atm.

Cheers Padi , I am also going to add a midifighter type section as well where will I find each fx setting and which message do I need for each button/pad

Anyone any tips on setting up the midifighter style page for lemur , what message should I have the pads set at.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by timtucker View Post
    If anyone knows of a technical doc that explains what the behavior of the LEDs should be we will be in your debt. ( Hate to have to make individual LEDs, but if that is the only way... )
    Hi there. In trying to answer your question I ended up with a post way too long to post here so I have it up on my blog. Please check it out when you have a minute!

http://pumpupthedj-eng.tumblr.com/

Not directly answering your question with a list of MIDI messages etc.. but rather suggesting to use Lemur (or other controller apps like TouchOSC) to find out the info you need and get some ideas as to how you want to build your controller.

Hope this is of some interest to some people.

Cheers, and many wishes for a great new year for all of you!!

Tech Student

afternoon- just got hold of lemur for Iphone.. looks like there aren't any iphone friendly templates out there yet.. the traktor templates on the liine site are all for ipad.

I'm on pc and have the midi setup sorted, but damned if I can get traktor mapped up to it? Do you need to map each command manually in the traktor prefs?
    Only got TPro2 setup the other day..
    Little out of my depth here. Some help would be appreciated.

Tech Student

Tech Student

I messaged the video uploader; and he updated the description with a link to DL the template:
    http://liine.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=793
    I've also figured out the mapping side of Traktor now..

Think I will be dabbling with some more Lemur templates of my own in future