Lemur now on iOS! - Page 20
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Gonna give this a run in a few mins. I must say that using multiball to achieve multitouch has never crossed my mind before. Genius!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Gonna give this a run in a few mins. I must say that using multiball to achieve multitouch has never crossed my mind before. Genius!
    Multi-touch with multi-ball works awesomely to trigger different rates of the Beat Masher. Without the tactile feel of real buttons, if you set up pads you have to be constantly aware of where you're pressing with iPad but you can roughly stay in the same area and adjust effects with the number of touched fingers with multi-ball.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ MiCL View Post
    Multi-touch with multi-ball works awesomely to trigger different rates of the Beat Masher. Without the tactile feel of real buttons, if you set up pads you have to be constantly aware of where you're pressing with iPad but you can roughly stay in the same area and adjust effects with the number of touched fingers with multi-ball.
    I'm thinking of converting my advanced effect units with this: first finger is always dry wet (on/of enabled by touch depending on the fx), 2-4 select (modifier of course) one of the parameter knobs which act in the y axis. Also to toggle between list and tree scrolling.

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Wait, this works on the iPhone? Did I know that already?
    Thanks for answering MY question too!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Convert

Made a ipad template for traktor one afternoon while bored. dont have the .tsi file as i dont actually have a ipad so cant map it, so feel free to do that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qtone6qb2x6v0nm
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.2, Audio 8 Dj, , Korg Nanopad, korg Kaoss Pad 3, PD-2 Turntables,SMFX Mixer, Lemur (iphone),Acer Laptop

Tech Convert

This lad has great little tutorial on how to get led feedback on the cuepoints...great functionality and a working example I am integrating into my lemur template.

http://pumpupthedj-eng.tumblr.com/po...aktor-on-lemur

the zip containing the tsi and lemur template

thanks everyone for such a great place to learn and experiment with Lemur.

Tech Convert

I've downloaded archive and tried with my traktor. It doesn't work... Even a delete cues i wasn't able... And RGB feedback also didn't worked for me...

quick question in the lemur editor how to you zoom to scale? in videos i have watched its just one editing area but on mine i have to scroll up and down to add controllers etc... which i find annoying.any help?

Tech Guru

I want to know it too Tommy... Its a pain to edit an iPad interface with my 13'' Macbook...

Quote Originally Posted by V-Hoff View Post
    I want to know it too Tommy... Its a pain to edit an iPad interface with my 13'' Macbook...
    That's what I am rocking on my MacBook pro 13

There must be a way as you can zoom and scale to fit on the tochOSC editor