Lemur now on iOS! - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Another reason why I love mac non of this setup hassle,tookme less than 3 mins to get it set up and working.

All so using the iPad camera kit and a USB midi cable now so you get a wired connection

Tommy what map on the ipad are you using for traktor ?
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post
    Another reason why I love mac non of this setup hassle,tookme less than 3 mins to get it set up and working.

All so using the iPad camera kit and a USB midi cable now so you get a wired connection
    Yeah, the more I get into wanting to use more advanced features and programs that don't get in my way the more I realize that MacOS is simply a better environment. Windows feels so woefully behind the times and it's no wonder PC sales are in a rut. I believe my next big purchase is going to be a MBP...wish I had realized this sooner.

hmmm i wonder if i should get this - i already have touch OSC
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

do I just connect the ipad camera kit to the ipad then a usb cable to my laptop or do I need anything else or can I connect this straight to a s4 midi ports.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You need usb-midi cables. Retarded you might think, but the camera connection kit isn't recognized as a MIDI device by itself.

edit: 3k posts
    Last edited by padi_04; 12-09-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TommyQuiet View Post

Why? Just use the normal apple charging cable.

I am confused a bit with this , so where do i connect the usb mdi cable into , S4 or into something else like iconnect then laptop ?? Can I just use my charging cable to laptop and get it to work ?

Tech Mentor

plug the cck into the ipad, plug your midi to usb lead into that and midi into your audio interface or s4 or whatever. You can use wifi if you dont have any of the bits needed. The latency is minimal in my experience. Lemur is awesome

Oh I have an an ipad 1 and an iphone 4s, it works perfectly on both. No need for ipad 2 just to use it

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by obri3n View Post
    Why? Just use the normal apple charging cable.
    Using the regular cable won't get you a wired MIDI connection, just a charging device communicating over WIFI.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle View Post
    Oh I have an an ipad 1 and an iphone 4s, it works perfectly on both. No need for ipad 2 just to use it
    Great I'm also running a first gen iPad. I also noticed the promo vid was made with one, but nowadays that doesn't say much.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast