Lemur now on iOS! - Page 8
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

wow running anything on the ipad with windows is a huge pain. touchable is click and go on the mac but not on windows, same with lemur I need to figure out how to get midi yolke working.

Yes installed tsi's only had 20 minute play tried 3 different templates but none were fully working , should I use the small import button to add them on top of my other maps or the large button
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Convert

Just as I was making progress on my TouchOSC template / map for Traktor ( to prevent too much mode switching on my Stanton SCS3 ) now I'm going to change channels and have a go at making it in / for Lemur.

I sorted several of the issues with the legacy templates / tsi files already, but I still want to have a go at a proper ipad template.

4-decks, cues, midi fighter, would you like fries with that? :-P

I'll let you know how it goes and if you have questions, please PM me as I don't check the boards as often as I should. :-) TT

this is the kind of thing I want to build for lemur and my s4 but got no idea where and how to start , are there any how to's any where to give me a start
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

wow getting this to work on windows is a gigantic pain and is just not working for me. I can run touchable fine on windows now and now trying to get lemur to connect isn't happening.

I launch the lemur daemon, open lemur, and nothing shows up in the lemur daemon recognizing the ipad and no lemur daemon ports show up on the ipad. I know it is connected since I can connect to midiyoke ports and anything else on my network but not lemur daemon.

Edit, I guess I just need to connect to midiyoke since now it is showing up. There's no guides on the lemur site on how to do it on pc. I have no idea but I can't get it to work.
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 12-10-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Tech Student

Default Traktor S4 Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by neilmcm View Post
    this is the kind of thing I want to build for lemur and my s4 but got no idea where and how to start , are there any how to's any where to give me a start
    I'm at the exact same point you are. I would love to have 8 Cue Points, 8 Sample Players (Decks C and D), and the Instant Gratification FX.

I just don't have the time or the skills to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by thejaee View Post
    I'm at the exact same point you are. I would love to have 8 Cue Points, 8 Sample Players (Decks C and D), and the Instant Gratification FX.

I just don't have the time or the skills to do it.
    Theres already an incredible TouchOSC traktor map that has full control over every sample deck and I think it has a control for every single possible function in traktor including full control over all gridding functions, full control over the master clock, like 6 mixer layouts, lots of global functions, and even selecting what type of deck you want it's nuts. There's like 13 pages on it and I would love to see something like that for the lemur.

lemur is starting to really piss me off on windows but I'm sure it's worth it when I get it running

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What's the benefit of using Lemur for cue points and stuff instead of Touch OSC? Sems like a lot of money to just use it for for cues.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    What's the benefit of using Lemur for cue points and stuff instead of Touch OSC? Sems like a lot of money to just use it for for cues.
    Lemur looks prettier and you get to say you're using Lemur.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Lemur looks prettier and you get to say you're using Lemur.
    That's what I thought. I was thinking the physics engine would be nice for FX and stuff, but you know, whatever looks coolest I guess.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast