DJTT S4 Mapping Thread - Page 8
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

absolutly no problems only the loop length indicator doesn't work
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    +1 on a midi version.
    yeah....it would be better because you could use the Native Map and The DjTech Map in combination :O
    I'm back guys
    One Dream http://soundcloud.com/stefanomdj/one-dream-stefanomdj
    StefanoM. Dj

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    This is because it's not Using up one of the hot cue slots to store the beatgrid. If you prefer to have your grids stored in one of the hot cue slots then you just need to change this in the preferences. Not at my laptop zo can't tell you where this is but it's just a simple check box that says something like "store beatgrid as hot cue" (or something similar).
    Are you sure about that?

Been looking in the pref, but nothing like .. and how do you delete a beatgrid if
    it's not in the cue slots?

Can anyone else confirm that?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Funken View Post
    Are you sure about that?

Been looking in the pref, but nothing like .. and how do you delete a beatgrid if
    it's not in the cue slots?

Can anyone else confirm that?
    In answer to your second question, click the arrow near the "active" button on the bottom-left of the deck and click "grid." Play around with the "reset" and/or trash can button and it'll erase it. Then drop the start of the new beatgrid with the flag button (turn off snap if you have to)

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by stefanomdj View Post
    yeah....it would be better because you could use the native map and the djtech map in combination
    +10000
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Is a MIDI version even possible? If so, I think that would be PERFECT.
    ------------------
    DJ Twisted Panda
    http://twistedpanda.com @jeremysexton
    Gear: Kontrol S4, Kontrol F1, MidiFighter, iPad running Lemur

Exclamation

I also agree that a MIDI version would be better. Or at least having the option to import a midi file.

I was actually expecting to be able to switch back to factory mapping very quickly in order to have the best of the two worlds without having to restart Traktor or even going to the preferences.

Maybe there are advantages to using the native mode though, if it's the case, a native tsi would make sense if there wasn't any loss in factory features such as loop move/display accuracy, sample decks, scratch mode and LED indicators...
    Jay Neurall / Paris - France / Owner of WWW.DJ.MG
    Software : NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Serato DJ, Maschine, KOMPLETE 10 Ultimate, Algoriddim Djay
    Hardware : Denon MC6000 MK2, AKAI AMX, AKAI AFX, Traktor Audio 2, Maschine MK2, Novation Remote 25SL, 2xTechnics 1200S Mk5, Apple MacBook Pro Retina

I think everybody would prefer a midi version, and the way NI setup the S4 makes it ideal to switch between the native S4 mapping and the DJTT Total Ownage mapping ;-)

But i also think it would take a lot of time to make something like that because they'd have to start from scratch so even if Ean and his mapping soldiers would dare to take on that quest we would have to be very patient for it to reach us.

But still.... a Midi Version get my vote!!!

Default No value changes

The s4 mapping is acting bunk. Depressing jogs turns fx's on bus rotating them makes no value change. Any suggestions?... Merry Xmas all!

Tech Wizard

personaly I don't care MIDI or not MIDI.
    If DJTT version is good, I for sure don't need another 'original' or 'default' version on my traktor at the same time.
    But curent DJTT version is no good on my setup :/

merry xmas

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast