Newsflash (not beatport related but...):

I've spent over $300 on trackitdown.net the last month.... yesterday i was greeted with the following message as i logged in to browse some tracks:

"Your account has been disabled due to suspicious activity. Please contact support for further information"

Unlike beatport, trackitdown only requires you to set your country of origin in your personal settings page by using a long drop down list - no need to fiddle about with proxys to get to the goods.

I immediatley contacted support about the "suspicious activity" and their response read: "In order for me to help you further, can you please confirm your current country of residence?"

I can't be ceratin but my guess is that their response will be something along the lines "oh, well, then you are screwed dear friend, all of your purchases will be considered unauthorized and you will not be refunded a dime"

Why oh why did I ever get the stupid fucking idea of actually paying for music instead of just leeching it from blogs and torrentsites, which has worked FLAWLESS...?

If you later on hear about some crazy swede being charged for "trying to murder the RIAA", it will be me.