Complete VCI-300 .tsi - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

had a play around with this tonight - i'm pretty excited about this tsi, the djtt is going to have some way to go to beat this....

Tech Wizard

Ok, do you think you can share it with us?
    Did you fix the issue with the jog wheels and pitch bend?

Tech Wizard

robin, one question, the pitch faders are currently programmed with wide increments (.15bpm roughly) which makes it hard to beatmatch manually. i've changed the pitch range to +-8% but it doesn't make a difference. how do you change it to get a finer sensitivity? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan77 View Post
    Ok, do you think you can share it with us?
    Did you fix the issue with the jog wheels and pitch bend?
    I think the issue with the jog and the pitch bend is fixed in Traktor Pro 1.2. I had this problem in two mixes of about 80 nights with many many syncs. But for this case thereīs a reset function in my .tsi.

Yes. You can find a download link in one of the first posts of this thread. I will update the .tsi tomorrow with new added possibilities to control the effects as an alternative to the EQs by faders and jogs, the native function you can use by holding pressed the shift button.

If you want to use 2 VCI-300, please send me a PM with your email, because the zipped .tsi is too big for an upload in djtt-forum.
    NI Kontrol S4 | 2 Vestax VCI-300 | NI Audio8 | NI Audio2 | MacBook Pro 2.8 | MacBook Pro 2.53 |
    iMac 27 3.06 | iPad | Sennheiser HD-25 | Shure SM-58
    S4: 1.01 | TPro: 1.2.6 | OS X: 10.6.6

Quote Originally Posted by tech tool View Post
    robin, one question, the pitch faders are currently programmed with wide increments (.15bpm roughly) which makes it hard to beatmatch manually. i've changed the pitch range to +-8% but it doesn't make a difference. how do you change it to get a finer sensitivity? thanks.
    You can select the pitch fader resolution by control-click/right-click the +/- pitch buttons of each deck. A good point, in my .tsi it is set to default. For my .tsi-update Iīll select the highest resolution.

Hereīs a pic how to change the resolution:
    NI Kontrol S4 | 2 Vestax VCI-300 | NI Audio8 | NI Audio2 | MacBook Pro 2.8 | MacBook Pro 2.53 |

Tech Wizard

cool - will have another look tonight. with fine pitch control this looks like it now has everything i need. amazing work!

Tech Student

I looked at how you said the crossfader should work but I am not able to get it to work. Hitting the FILES button on the VCI-300 does nothing but the seeking in a track works (holding down shift (CENSOR) and moving the crossfader). Any ideas?
    Last edited by jonDough; 10-28-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by robinkirchhoff View Post
    I think the issue with the jog and the pitch bend is fixed in Traktor Pro 1.2. I had this problem in two mixes of about 80 nights with many many syncs. But for this case thereīs a reset function in my .tsi.

Yes. You can find a download link in one of the first posts of this thread. I will update the .tsi tomorrow with new added possibilities to control the effects as an alternative to the EQs by faders and jogs, the native function you can use by holding pressed the shift button.

If you want to use 2 VCI-300, please send me a PM with your email, because the zipped .tsi is too big for an upload in djtt-forum.
    If this really is the case, then you are officially this forums hero.
    It seems like DJTT`s tsi got lost in translation (last thing I heard they were waiting for a unit from Japan?).

Quote Originally Posted by jonDough View Post
    I looked at how you said the crossfader should work but I am not able to get it to work. Hitting the FILES button on the VCI-300 does nothing but the seeking in a track works (holding down shift (CENSOR) and moving the crossfader). Any ideas?
    If you push shift A or B and the crossfader-button (FILES), the screen should change and your crossfader work on the balance of each deck. Does it? If not, does the button work with Itch?
    The crossfader in the .tsi I use does work, but Iīm shure we can fix this.

Ok, could you please open the traktor settings, export just your midi mapping and mail the .tsi-file to vci-300@web.de?

I think itīs better to wait for one day with my update to be sure everything works perfect.

EDIT: Itīs really strange with the .tsi-file you sent me. If you delete it and download it again, this will work fine I think. Iīll update the file with some more possibilities for effects control tomorrow afternoon.
    Last edited by robinkirchhoff; 10-29-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by jonDough View Post
    This has been solved. User error . There are two midi assignments and I was only changing one. Seems to be working great.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast