Official Oxygen 8 Mapping for Traktor Pro - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Thank you Pilmat for all the help! I still got a problem even though I've read everything about Oxygen 25 I can find over here, but it just wont work. Everything works except the step where Im importing the .tsi-file from you (Pilmat).

Im running Traktor on Windows atm while Im waiting for my new macbook to arrive. Can this be the problem? Is your mapping made for Mac and Mac only?
    If this is the case: Where can I find the same mapping for Windows?

Once again, thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jipo View Post
    Im running Traktor on Windows atm while Im waiting for my new macbook to arrive. Can this be the problem? Is your mapping made for Mac and Mac only?
    Mappings are universal (.tsi files), so they shouldn't change between mac and PC. however sometimes you have to modify them slightly, as they can be a bit glitchy for some reason.. (nothing to do with the OS though)

Tech Wizard

Thanks for a fast reply!

Ive got everything up and running after som rebooting of both Traktor and controller. Everything works without any problem except the freezebutton...

Im a beginner at mapping on my own, so can someone please help me to map the freezebutton to the freezefunction?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jipo View Post
    Thanks for a fast reply!

Ive got everything up and running after som rebooting of both Traktor and controller. Everything works without any problem except the freezebutton...

Im a beginner at mapping on my own, so can someone please help me to map the freezebutton to the freezefunction?
    Problem solved. Sorry for being such a retard

pilmat,

i was having trouble yesterday getting my oxygen 49 to work. i got sysexlibrarian, and "played" the file you provided, but then i didn't know where to get a tsi file to import into traktor. i found the one you posted above, so before i try this again, i'd like to run by you all the steps to get it working correctly.

1. load your .tsi into traktor
    2. load your .syx file into sysexlibrarian, select oxygen 49 from the list and push play.
    3. once it's done, turn the controller off and back on again.
    4. go back to traktor and test it out.

please let me know if that's exactly how to get this working. i just didn't know how, once you got the .syx file loaded into your midi controller, you got the tsi file loaded up and working. if that's wrong, would you mind explaining it for me step by step?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zacingraham View Post
    pilmat,

i was having trouble yesterday getting my oxygen 49 to work. i got sysexlibrarian, and "played" the file you provided, but then i didn't know where to get a tsi file to import into traktor. i found the one you posted above, so before i try this again, i'd like to run by you all the steps to get it working correctly.

1. load your .tsi into traktor
    2. load your .syx file into sysexlibrarian, select oxygen 49 from the list and push play.
    3. once it's done, turn the controller off and back on again.
    4. go back to traktor and test it out.

please let me know if that's exactly how to get this working. i just didn't know how, once you got the .syx file loaded into your midi controller, you got the tsi file loaded up and working. if that's wrong, would you mind explaining it for me step by step?

thanks!
    Dude, you gotta PM me if you zing up an old thread like this, I don't look in here often!!

If you are using Ean's TSI, then you use the SYX. You can use my TSI, but you will have re-program the CC of the knobs (explained a few posts before the SYX one). I suggest you use Ean's TSI :-)

And note, I never tried this on my Oxy 49. It crapped out before I got around to it (bought a Novation 49SL MKii instead, sweeeeet). Don't forget to go in and out of the program on the Oxy after uploading the SYX, it only registers after a program change.

Let us know how you get on.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Default Problem with xfader

The xfader value shows cc007,that is the same as the knob for the beatmasher. What do i have to do to get it to work right?

Quote Originally Posted by dannydance View Post
    The xfader value shows cc007,that is the same as the knob for the beatmasher. What do i have to do to get it to work right?
    Did that SysEx stuff there too, and the knobs and xfader aren't mapped correctly. The keys are ok.

I'm trying to figure out this whole midi mapping vs traktor + my oxygen 25 thing.

Can i use my hercules mkII as a mixer and have the oxygen25 as an effects trigger also? I assumed it wouldn't be a problem but now i'm not sure...
    thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgaudet View Post
    I'm trying to figure out this whole midi mapping vs traktor + my oxygen 25 thing.

Can i use my hercules mkII as a mixer and have the oxygen25 as an effects trigger also? I assumed it wouldn't be a problem but now i'm not sure...
    thanks guys.
    Also... I downloaded oxy 25 v3 .tsi and imported it into my traktor...
    to no effect. Am I stupid as fuck or what?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast