Track select trouble with multi controller setup in Traktor

Default Track select trouble with multi controller setup in Traktor

I was wondering wether to post this in the hardware-section or here, but since it's more of a software/mapping issue, I'm going out on a limb.

I'm running the latest version of Traktor Pro 2 on Windows 8.1. Laptop is an Asus, kitted with an i7, 8GB RAM and nVidia GPU.
    Connected to this setup is a combination of a MixTrack Pro mapped to decks A and B on MIDI channel 1, a Behringer CMD Micro mapped to decks C and D on channel 2 and a Behringer CMD LC-1 mapped for cues, FX and play buttons. An M-Audio Fast Track 8R provides audio outputs.

Built the rig starting with the MTP in the default map, added the Micro (set to MIDI channel 2 instead of the defailt channel 1) using the standard TSI provided by Behringer, re-mapped its settings in Traktor to channel 2. I omitted the Global mappings for the Track selector encoder, main/cue volume and tree button, since the MTP already has a very nice encoder, knobs and buttons for that, and I want to use the Micro just to operate decks C and D.

So far, so good.

I got the LC-1 recently to give me more control over my cue points and to enable me to tuck my laptop beneath the MTP. Default MIDI channel is 8, Behringer has a comprehensive MIDI map available and also provides a few Traktor mappings for it, giving me exactly what I want including LED feedback and it works great! Except... my MTP's Play buttons don't work any more (the mapping on the LC-1's Solo buttons do, so no real harm done, merely an annoyance), but more important, my Track selection through the encoder on the MTP is acting funny since I added the LC-1 and skips a line on every click when I'm using the encoder to scroll through the track list.
    Normal operation is one click=next line, now it's one click=next second line. Remove the LC-1 and it's back to normal.

I don't get it: nothing on the LC-1 is mapped to that particular function and while the Micro has the same encoder, it's not mapped to that function. I'm by no means a mapping expert, but I understand the basics and know my way around my gear, yet I'm puzzled. Any ideas?

Have you tried setting the IN/OUT ports for each mapping?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2