Midi Mapping Help!
    Tech Mentor

Default Midi Mapping Help!

Hi friends,

I started working on a new (really cool) mapping for the Quneo over the Thanksgiving holiday, and I'm almost done. Instead of trying to type out what all the controls are, I made a little video that explains most of the mapping. Anyway, I still have some controls left, and I'm at a loss as to what to do with them.

If you're interested in any of the concepts here (like the key transpose mode, which is REALLY cool), feel free to ask questions!

Tech Convert

Hi,

Cool mapping, like the key function. Any chance you can share this map?

As for the other controls, perhaps some cool fx functions on the jog and x-fade may be good.

best, john

Tech Mentor

Hey Smex, I haven't finished up the mapping yet - still need to add pretty lights for various modes and the jog wheel junction. I'll finish up over the holiday and post it up! Thanks for the interest.

Tech Convert

Hi Dayvue,

Cheers for getting back to us, was reading some of the reviews on the quneo and it sounds like a cool controller. Although I do have a quick question about the tactile feel of the touch controls on the quneo.

Are the controls raised so that you can push them down like regular button style controls and they spring back up when released?

Many thanks,
    John