We’re seeking a programmer to help evolve the Midi Fighter product family. Here’s what you must bring to the table to apply for this role:
- Strong problem solving skills and intuition
- C, C++ and Arduino mastery
- Strong project management abilities (working on a timeline and clearly communicating progress with the team)
- Perspective and love of the DJ industry
Not required, but a really amazing candidate would also:
- Have electrical engineering experience / PCB design
- UI/graphic design
- Python and Ableton scripting
- Be flexible and adaptable in their role
What the job will be like:
- This is remote-only contract position (we’re a small remote team based around the world.) You’ll be task with improving and adding new functionality to our Midi Fighter controller line, keeping them fresh and highly playable.
- You’ll also work on revising existing bugs and feature requests based on customer feedback and work fellow staff members to explore new opportunities.
How you can apply:
We’re excited to hear from you if everything above seems like a good fit. Here’s how you can apply for this role:
- Please send an email to jobs (at) djtechtools.com with “Programmer” in the subject line.
- Include your resume and a portfolio if applicable.
- We’ll get back to you in a few days if you’ve got what we’re looking for!