Black Friday Deals - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

These posts of yours are amazing!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Default Helmet Fire!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Damn Benzon8, I'll have what you're having!
    lol.....it's how I decompress when i get home from long days at the office.

...and it's sooo much fun!!

EDIT: lol, I had to edit this as it may be misunderstood. Even I misread what I initially wrote.

I meant to say that while reading through the forum and seeing what you guys post, the personalities behind it all allows me to get creative. This also allows me to redirect and remove myself from the stress of the office. Researching and responding to your posts let's me to decompress, from the Helmet Fire I have at the office, and let's my mind drift. Hamster in the Wheel, it's good for me after hectic days and most of the time I'm all over the place.

Now I do, however, find others ways to drift off....as it used to be spending days in the stacks at the local shops, but they are just distant memories now.

These days I spend my time here on this forum and in the Community. I like hearing about your experiences, insight to the craft and culture, and seeing the bright controllerists future come together. It brings me happiness, which is expressed in my Crazy b3nz0n8 posts. It's what I derive from you guys and I think that's pretty cool.

During this process, I'm afforded the opportunity to learn and grow, while developing Controllerists obsessions, and paying homage to my 1210's and stacks of old Vinyl...("my precious")

The industry where I work is located squarely on the corner of Dullsville and Boringtown, which is smack in the middle of Redonkulously Straight and Unbelievably Narrow...so there's no alternative there for an escape from reality. Long days at the office and Helmet Fire, often. Although I understand by re-reading my initial posts, it made it seem like I was under the "influence', and I'm sure a few of my other posts did as well.

No such luck...and I can only imagine what would come of if I were. I respect those who play out without the help of another influence, other than their music and something to drink, but I also respect those who choose to expand their horizons. To each his own.

Most of the time, I feel more aligned with the Hunter S. Thompson personality...so I think I'm safe either way.
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas represents how I feel most days...nutters!!! lol No Doubt!! ( and without any influence!! )

What keeps me happy is very good music, old Vinyl...stacked Deep, 1210's, Controllers and hearing about your experiences and the amazing culture behind all of it. That's what pulls it together for me and all I need to find my center.

I most definitely like it here.

Last edited by b3nz0n8; 11-25-2010 at 04:40 AM.

I'm only guessing atm, but after reading the epic postage.... Damn son!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    These posts of yours are amazing!
    Seriously, I could read B3ns posts all day. And I got super excited when I saw my name in that post! Sadly though, I am no where NEAR the league of those extra ordinary gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    I most definitely like it here.

Great to hear, çoz this definitely isn't Bat Country!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Please choose one of the available shipping options

• Giant Robot Karlos Santos

• JesterNZDJ with special delivery drops from the back of Puff the Magic Dragon.

• JesC in his special rocket powered lowrider delivery truck

• In the event no delivery options are available b3nz0n8 will fly clockwise around the world reversing time until your chosen option is available.

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    ( and without any influence!! )
    Me to, except for two cups of coffee in the morning I'm really pretty boring. Sometimes on the weekend, when I'm feeling wild and crazy, I'll sweeten my tea.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks god you left me out on this one photojojo!

Tech Mentor

OMG... VCI 100 SE at mmmmh 20%
    or audio2dj + VCI 100 SE = $549

so sad I missed the 10% coupon last week...
    I prey (both Ean and God!)

Tech Mentor

so... no black friday offer?

Or maybe it's too early?
    Last edited by cassius; 11-26-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Ean is still contemplating, as far as I know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast