NI kontrol M1 (member mockup) - Page 15
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Can ya do that one with 3 line faders and make them a weeee bit longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post

Can ya do that one with 3 line faders and make them a weeee bit longer.
    nvm im a moron
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by joostiisme View Post
    ergonomic touchpad
    was featured on DJTT a while back.
    KP3 style would be nicer tho:

imagine having one of those touchpads with some sample buttons etc, kinda work the same as the korg units do, but no synthesis

Thats the touchpad I want to use on my touchpad/arcade-button/knob design.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

looking at the comments since I posted my design, no one has anything to add? great
    off to NI then

Tech Student

This thread is the most interesting read i have seen for a while. When news first broke about NI's S4 coming out, i thought that was the answer to all our challenges. As we have all learnt, it wasn't.

I was waiting for an all singing all dancing 4 deck/4 fx/ 4 transport mixer (Similar to 4midiloop less the price tag) to emerge.

Now i have seen this concept, i am swaying towards having various individual units that can be plugged together (Pure genius) and added to as much or as little as one requires. Subsequently meaning none of these controllers will become outdated, and allowing future adaptations to be incorporated.

I am in full support of this "project".

2 X M2, 2 X X2, 2 X X1, 2 X FX1.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Watkins:B View Post
    2 X M2, 2 X X2, 2 X X1, 2 X FX1.
    I'd like that collection too. maybe without the "old" X1's
    problems is, if you take the same price for the units as the X1, the price for that is alot higher then the midi4loop.

without the 2 X1's its cheaper tho

Tech Student

Maybe so. All essential items though.

With the FX2, you can make use of the top row of buttons/faders with the new S4 software and control the sample decks, as that needs to be addressed. If you keep your X1's, that means you don't have to mess about with those annoying shift buttons..

Id pay 1k for the set. I feel thats a reasonable amount.
    Last edited by Watkins:B; 01-26-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Tech Mentor

maybe add some extra function buttons at the top of every unit. to add some possibilities for global controls. that's what I like about the midi4loop.
    the possibility to control every feature in the software.

will add those tomorrow

Default 4 decks anyone?

Here is my photoshopped idea.

For me, I'd like to see a single unit that can handle traktors 4 decks without the need for a shift button.

Because I've added maschine buttons to the top, there is no need for the bottom hotcue buttons. Any ideas on filling that gap? Sample faders??

Also, there is space above the mixer gains as I've just doubled them up.

I've added 4 track position waveforms to the top as well which probably couldn't look like that.. Definitely would be amazing to have a track indicator stacked like that though to avoid being run out.

What you guys think?? I'd buy one.

Tech Mentor

that thing would be huge...like really fucking huge
    Xone 42, X1, Audio 8, Maschine mikro