Official EAN GOLDEN Thank You Thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Thanks Ean, it can't be easy getting up and running a small business, being musically and technologically creative while pioneering a new way of djing each day. It's amazing how you have built up such a great community of people from all around the globe and you still keep pushing the boundaries.

Much respect to you and all those on these forums. A big void on the internet has now been filled.

Having your own signature piece dj gear in production pretty much says it all. I can't wait to get one. I also can't wait until you design your own controller! ...no pressure...
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

Thanks Ean!

I came across this site while looking up info on the Otus and I must say the more I learn about you the more I understand…you’re a fucking genius! Im not a fanboy and can honestly say I’ve only very recently read your bio and viewed your performance videos. The shit you do seriously blows my mind.

I’ve said it many times… some of the most profound, beautiful and ingenious ideas/inventions/works of art are often the most simple and basic. What you’ve done with controllerism albeit very technical and painstaking, is a very simple and basic idea that (I think I speak for most of us here) has been on our minds for years. Sound manipulation and CONTROL has been on my mind ever since I’ve set hands on a computer.

You are an inspiration to many including me and an example of what can be done with determination and follow-through…a true entrepreneur. In an other life I’d have your vision and persistence to bring life to all my ideas.

Anyway, what you are doing truly is “the future of Djing” and Im glad to see it being done. I’ve always admired people like you who have the ability and patience to juggle as much as you do with this site, your business, the time it takes to learn all the technical stuff, your performances, etc, etc, etc. You must have an awesome support team.

What I’ve not been able to find is an in depth interview with you which is something I’d love to see. I always want to pick the brains as much as possible with people like you and Im sure others would as well. Maybe we can get a list of questions together that you can answer in your “spare time” ; )

Anyway, thanks again and thanks DJTT!

I've only been here for a few days, but I can already see the major impact you have had on the DJ sphere. Just being a part of the community has inspired me to take my build projects to an even higher level. I've been modding devices to fit my needs for a while, and while that's fun, you and the community have inspired me to build my own from scratch. Every button can be placed exactly how and where I want it. Ever knob will have it's purpose tailored to how I perform. And my intention is to get out from behind the DJ booth entirely. Something I'd never have had the guts to do until the community.

Thanks!

But I also have to shake my fist at you....because it's hard enough being the woman in an industry that doesn't take you seriously. Now I get to be the "chick with the freaky controllers." Thanks...
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

Default Ean Golden

just wanted to make a shout out to ean, really appreciate all the shit you do for this site/music scene

keep it up bro

I'm sold! I'm buying one today!

More of this in the 'Official EAN GOLDEN Thank You Thread'.

Merging this topic for now.
    Last edited by BentoSan; 02-23-2009 at 10:44 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Umm... Sticky this thread perhaps??

Oh and BTW - Ean, baby! You Rock my Socks!

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    Umm... Sticky this thread perhaps??

Oh and BTW - Ean, baby! You Rock my Socks!
    We already have too many stickies at it is but ill add it into the "recommended threads sticky" when we get that up.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast