Traktor conflicting with more controllers. How to fix it?

Default Traktor conflicting with more controllers. How to fix it?

Hello! Just bought one NanoKontrol2 to control some FX on Traktor, but it seems like Nanokontrol is conflicting with some of my other controllers. (I use NanoPad and Mixtrack Pro) So, when i rotate any knob in NanoKontrol, Traktor is messing up all. For ex., it changes EQ. Is it possible to make all controllers work flawlessly without any conflict?

p.s I can use my Mixtrack and Nanopad2 together perfect, but i want to add my NanoKontrol, too.
    THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
    MY EQUIPMENT SO FAR (kinda sucks, but i'm beginner):
    | Mixtrack Pro | Korg Nanopad2 | TouchOSC Tab. | Lexicon Lambda | Yamaha MM6 synth (for rocking with FL Studio) |

Make sure each controller is on it's own midi channel and that the mapping for each reflects what channels it's on.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Make sure each controller is on it's own midi channel and that the mapping for each reflects what channels it's on.
    oh, looks like i have to change some ton of mappings, there isnt any other way, yes?
    | Mixtrack Pro | Korg Nanopad2 | TouchOSC Tab. | Lexicon Lambda | Yamaha MM6 synth (for rocking with FL Studio) |

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Set each mapping device for corresponding controller and not to all ports. This way you don't need to worry about the channel the MIDI is sending on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Set each mapping device for corresponding controller and not to all ports. This way you don't need to worry about the channel the MIDI is sending on.
    This method worked, THANKS!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djemm1996 View Post
    This method worked, THANKS!
    Both method would work. Fortunately each .tsi had its own device so you could easily pick them in menu. If for some reason any mapping has multiple controllers learned in a single mapping device then tweaking channels is a way to deal with.