launchpad mini + Traktor 2.6 > i have one page of mappings with LEDs complete for two decks with no problems. i use a triggerfinger for cues, eqs, etc so the launchpad is really just an fx toy. VU meter on the right side menu buttons. snazzy ish like that. all good thus far zero problems.

but i would like a 2nd page of fx options, and possibly a 3rd page of visual feedback, like beat phase in patterns or similar 'screensaver' type action (which is also no problem in itself)... so my question is about the pages & modifiers involved!

page 1 > mod 1 = 1, mod 2 = 0.
page 2 > mod 1 = 0, mod 2 = 1.

is how i thought i understood the modifiers to function but that isnt working at all. then i want the LEDs to act properly between pages & that is messing me all up even tho i thought id mastered getting what i wanted from the LEDs in my page 1 setup (colors, blinking, ranges, etc are no problem)...

is it possible to have 3+ pages of controls without needing an extra midi program running?

if so how, and if not is it possible to do only 2 pages with no 3rd party involved?

been working on this mapping for a week & thought hell yeah page one down moving along but then... nope. not at ALL lol. any input on this would be helpful. i was only able to get as far as i have with help from past djTT threads so im hoping this one can put me over the top. HELP!!!???