Career Opportunities with DJ TechTools
Are you passionate about DJing and want work inside creative environment that is dedicated to improving the music industry? DJ TechTools is looking for a few exceptional people to help us grow.
Here are the positions we are hiring for right now:
Contributing writers and Music Experts
DJ TechTools is searching for our next tutorial star to showcase on the blog and Youtube. With over 25 million views on YouTube alone, our channel has launched several careers including Mad Zach and Ean Golden and Chris Brackley. We are looking for the next wave of talent that deserves to be featured and has great things to share with the global DJ community. Learn how to be considered in this exciting post.
Location: Anywhere in the world.
Job Description: We work hard to make the best gear possible. Taking jaw-dropping product photos of DJTT Products allows us to show the world our rad gear.
What You'll Need To Have
- Strong photo background and portfolio of work
- Product photo background with a clean, modern look
- Your own photo gear – lighting, studio, lenses, camera, etc to shoot photos remotely
- A dedication to quality. Take the photos we have and make them 10x better.
- Photoshop chops
- A computer, so you can plug-in controllers and take photos showing LEDs.
Double Bonus Points For
- Take 10-50 hi-res, photoshopped product photos of 5 DJTT products, so 50-250 photos total.
- Photos with space for ad text
- Photos of controllers on all sides, top, bottom
- Photos of controllers on, plugged into to LEDs
- Photos of Individual Cables/Caps
- Photos of our accessories on DJ Gear.
How To Apply
- Product photo experience with a clean, modern look.
- User of DJTT products.
- Photoshop ninja skills
- Gif making experience – creating short GIFs showing product
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Resumé with complete work and salary history
- Portfolio with examples of product photography
- Short cover letter (in the email is fine!) – include expected project fee, start date, and the biggest 3 things that make for an excellent product photo.