Traktor Pro 2.11.2 Quietly Launches: Native Access Support + Bug Fixes
Traktor 2.11.2 is a maintenance update that mainly serves to accommodate the migration from Service Center to Native Access as the central tool for downloading, installing, activating, and updating your software. Traktor Pro 2.11.2 has been sneakily out for a few weeks – keep reading for a quick overview of what’s changed.
Traktor Pro 2.11.2
Is this the most exiting update ever? Certainly not, but it does bring some nice workflow improvements to handle registration and installation of Traktor along your other NI purchases. The biggest benefit is that you no longer needing to find your serial number whenever you upgrade or reformat your computer.
Despite us pining for the folks at Berlin to give us Traktor Pro 3 as soon as possible it’s nice that they are doing some housecleaning to unify the experience across all products.
Here’s the full change log for this version of Traktor Pro:
- FIXED Links to Native Access: Replaced the links to Service Center from the application menu and from the Demo activation screen by links pointing to Native Access.
- FIXED Layout reset when upgrading via Native Access: Upgrading from Traktor Pro to Traktor Scratch Pro no longer automatically triggers the Setup Wizard, resulting into unwanted changes of personal settings.
- REMOVED Service Center from Traktor installer: The Service Center installer included inside the Traktor installer has been removed. Customers are invited to download the current version of Native Access.
- FIXED Color Selection not working in Explorer node: The drop down menu for assigning colors to tracks was not available in folders below the Explorer Node.
- FIXED Crash when switching decks in Edit Mode: When switching deck focus while being in Edit Mode on the display controller D2, S5 and S8, the application occasionally crashed.