rekordbox is now offering unlimited cloud storage for artists with the launch of its new Professional plan. Platform users who subscribe to the plan will be able to save their library across multiple devices, as well as manage all of their tracks and metadata in the cloud.
For artists who want the safety net of a backed-up library – because there’s no fear like that moment when your primary music computer bricks, resets, or crashes, and you may have just lost everything – this is an awesome offering to see from Pioneer DJ. It’s also a worthwhile consideration if you’ve run out of room on your primary device and want to free up space as you grow your music collection.
- Unlimited cloud storage – which allows you to access, view, and manage your library on up to 8 devices.
- Dropbox Smart Sync – manage your library on your Mac or PC without eating up hard drive space.
- Automatic device library backup – you can create a device database for each device you’re using, and save the last USB-exported state either manually or automatically to the location of your choosing – local or cloud. You can also make a duplicate of the database via another computer by logging into the same rekordbox account.
- Collection Auto Upload – turn this feature on to automatically sync tracks to the cloud if you’re not interested in manually selecting and uploading tracks (to each their own, right?).
- Support for Mac, PC, iOS, and Android devices
Here’s a quick look at how it works:
Rekordbox’s Professional plan is available for users on rekordbox 6.0 or later. It’ll cost you $29.99/month or $299/year for peace of mind and easy accessibility across devices. Grab more info and download the software on their website.