Making moves for the first time since it was acquired by inMusic in 2020, Stanton dropped a piece of hardware today that speaks to its turntablism roots. The new Stanton STX is a portable and rechargable scratch turntable with a mini Innofader Nano crossfader. At a price point of $249, it has a strong appeal for scratch DJs on the go.
Built with the crossfader: first of its kind
Stanton’s STX is the first portable turntable to include a mini Innofader Nano crossfader. Whether you’re left- or right-handed, it can accommodate both as you can swap between either position. It’s designed to last over 4 million cycles, and includes Cut-In and Curve knobs that gives artists the ability to customize and calibrate their cuts cleanly.
Built to be the go-to, all-you-need-is-here piece of gear for turntablism DJs to use anytime and anywhere, the STX comes with an array of utilities. It packs quite the punch, standing as a powerful foundation with plenty of room to customize and adjust to fit any artist’s performance style.
Here’s what it includes:
- Mini Innofader Nano crossfader
- Individual Crossfader Cut-In and Curve control knobs
- Pitch slider with an Ultra-Pitch selection switch
- 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM switch
- Bluetooth input – link your phone to add beats and loopers
- Recording ability directly to USB – an easy one-touch way to capture your set
- Start and Stop buttons
- Two rechargeable batteries + USB C input – charge them via a computer or wall charger, or plug in an external power bank for to extend your DJ session
- Built-in speaker
- Stereo RCA output jacks + 1/4″ and 1/8″ headphone jacks
- Stackable latching lid – in case you’re looking to add a few to your inventory
The Stanton STX is out today for $249 USD. You can explore more and gets yours on the Stanton DJ site.