DJTT is looking for a product designer
– and it could be you.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a product designer to lead the next generations in our product family. Here’s what you must bring to the table to apply for this role:
- Strong design chops and intuition
- Experience with mechanical hardware design (producing prototypes, models, renders – all are second nature to you)
- Strong project management abilities (working on a timeline, coordinating parts and deliverables, aligning other suppliers and contractors to meet deadlines)
- Perspective and love of the DJ industry
Not required, but a really amazing candidate would also:
- Have electrical engineering experience / PCB design
- Have some experience writing embedded code
- Be flexible and adaptable in their role
About the company:
We’re a small team championing an international brand in the DJ technology space. DJTT has a storied history of making innovative, useful, and practical MIDI controllers and DJ gear accessories. We’re a nimble, DJ-run business with aspirations to grow substantially in the coming years. A good candidate for this role will already be familiar with DJ technology, the industry, and DJ Techtools.
What the job will be like:
This is a full-time, remote-only position (we’re a small remote team based around the world.) You’ll come up with original product ideas, propose ideas to solve problems of everyday DJs, and progressively do work every month that advances new designs in the manufacturing workflow.
You’ll also work on improving and revising existing products based on customer feedback, and work with manufacturing partners and fellow staff members to explore new opportunities.
How you can apply:
We’re excited to hear from you if everything above seems like a good fit. Here’s how you can apply for this role:
- Please send an email to jobs (at) djtechtools.com with “Product Designer” in the subject line.
- Include your resume and a portfolio if applicable.
- To show us your interest, we’d love to see a sketch or conceptual idea that improves on an existing DJTT product (Midi Fighters, Chroma Caps, Chroma Cables, etc).
- We’ll get back to you in a few days if you’ve got what we’re looking for!