It’s been a while since we’ve taken a look at what famous DJs and producers tour with. Today we take a look at the gear setup of Desolat founder, Loco Dice. Loco Dice travels pretty light and the one thing that readers should take away from this setup is to always have a backup solution.
There are 2 separate laptops, multiple hard drives and a USB flash drive, making it pretty hard for any technical issue to keep Loco Dice from performing. Overall the setup has remained the same since we last saw how Loco Dice performs. Check out the full gear breakdown.
Loco Dice Setup
- Personal computer – MacBook Pro 15″
- Performance computer – MacBook Air 13″
- Boss DD-7 Delay
- Native Instruments Audio 10 (available in the DJTT store)
- Desolat Slipmate (thin and perfect for mixing)
- Desolat timecode records (limited edition!)
- Isonoe turntable anti-vibration feet
- Personal backup (few documentaries, sounds and performance backup) – WD My Passport 1 TB External HD
- Performance backup – WD Elements 500 GB External HD
- Second Performance backup (Gotta be ready for all situations, learn how to create an emergency USB backup) – SanDisk Extreme Flash Drive 64 GB
- Red – Customized for the club, -15 dB
- Yellow – For hotels and planes (anti pressure)
- Black – LOCO DICE promo give aways by Ear Peace
- MacBook with extensions and adapters
- Mini jack splitter to watch movies with friends
- Jack to jack to rock my playlist in any car or hotel room across the world
- Oyaide NEO Custom Audio Cables of all types “The BEST!!”
- DJ TechTools Chroma Cables
- Powerstrip with adapters for every country as you never know what you gonna find
- Personal: Bose noise canceling, don’t leave home without them! Even use them to sleep in the plane with no music.
- Performance: Sennheiser HD-25
- iPhone 6
- Nok Nok credit card & Loyalty Cards holder
- Lufthansa Rimowa travel case with IMPORTANT travel goodies and Ortofon MKII Nightclub needles
- Customized bottle spout for the tequila! (birthday present!)
What other artist setups would you like to see?
Let us know in the comments below!