After a bit of a wait, and many leaks along the way – the Traktor S8 controller has officially landed in stores near you. To help our readers out, we created a short tutorial video for those with one in the mail or anyone that might be considering buying it.
KONTROL S8: ALL HANDS ON DECK
The all-in-one system is in stores now and ready to get tested.
- Launch price of $1199 USD
- Read the full length launch review here.
- Available world wide at most retailers
- Most stores will have them in stock today (*supply dependent) – DJTT has a few in stock here.
- *Supply is very limited with even the largest retailers only getting a few units
- Want to try it in person? We have demo units at DJ TechTools San Francisco.
TRAKTOR S8 TUTORIAL – EFFECTS PREVIEW
DJ TechTools has produced a comprehensive full length tutorial for first time users of this controller. It contains a solid overview of the hardware, screens, mixer and remix decks along with a deeper section on performance details you want to be aware of. Here is a short preview to get everyone started using the effects.
The full length version (50 minutes) is free for anyone that supports DJ TechTools with their purchase of a Kontrol S8. Stock on the S8s is very limited but DJ TechTools has secured a decent-sized batch in our San Francisco warehouse.