Electrix Tweaker: Finally Ready to Launch at NAMM ’12
We’ve been waiting to see a finalized version of the Tweaker in person for quite a while, and we finally got to see one on the floor at NAMM running a mapping for Traktor. The unit you see in the video is the final build and construction of the product, and it’s shipping in May.
Apparently there’s a second unit at NAMM that we’ll track down tomorrow that’s got an awesome Ableton MIDI map, but we wanted to go ahead and give you guys a chance to see our quick look with the Tweaker that we shot today. Click through to watch!
Product Name : Tweaker (originally it was called the “Tweaker Factory” – no joke.)
Release Date: May 2012
- Developed in partnership with Livid Instruments
- RGB grid of smaller buttons and 8 single-color velocity pads
- Browsing section at the top, two channel sections on either side
- Endless rotary encoders with LED ring lights
- Lip of unit allows for easy application of overlays
- I/O: USB, MIDI In and Out
Similar Articles on DJTT
Since we finally know it is on the way in just a matter of months, are you tweaking out for the Tweaker, or will something else from NAMM help you get your fix?