DJTT is goin’ down south this fall to check out the brand new Counterpoint Music Festival – and we want one of you to come with us! Ean explains the basics of the contest and how to enter inside. We are providing one lucky reader with a pair of tickets, backstage access and the chance to interview your favorite DJ. Continue reading after the break for all the details…
How to Win?
To win the contest, just post your own YouTube video as a response to the original and tell us:
- Why are you the best person to represent DJTT and the South and interview a famous DJ?
- What would you ask your favorite DJ at the festival?
- Be creative – don’t hold back!
Show us why you’re the perfect person to come with us to the festival – be creative and let us know what artist you’d interview in your video response! Video responses are easy to post – just click in the comment box on the video and then the “Post a video response” option will show up.
- Gain support for your entry on social media – get your friends to share your video and use #DJTTgoesSouth to stay on our radar.
- The contest is open to anyone who can provide their own travel to the festival.
- Winner will receive two Guest passes to the festival: one backstage pass and a backstage camping pass.
- You’ll get a chance to hang out with Ean and the DJTT crew along with meeting and interviewing your favorite DJ.
We’ll be choosing a winner two weeks from today – September 7th.
Learn more about the Counterpoint Music Festival, see the lineup, and purchase your own tickets here!
The festival is just outside of Atlanta, Georgia and is on September 27th – 29th, just over a month away.
For those of you who might have gone to the Echo Project in 2007, it’s being run in the same spot. With an incredible lineup including tents curated by Fools Gold and Pretty Lights Music, it’s sure to be an event not to miss if you’re in the area.
We’re considering having a DJTT meetup at the event since we rarely make it to the other side of the US, let alone the south-east! Also a note to our non-American readers – we’ll hopefully be doing something in your country soon, let us know in the comments where you want us to show up.