Serato DJ 1.1.2: NS6, VCI-400, and DDJ-WeGO Support
Serato is rolling out yet another batch of supported controllers for Serato DJ, ITCH’s replacement that debuted last year. The new version of Serato DJ, 1.1.2, makes the software compatible with the Numark NS6, the Vestax VCI-400, and the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO. In addition, the update includes a few new features and bug fixes that might be of interest to DJs already using the software.
Of note, the introduction of support for the Numark NS6 will actually make it the first controller from the previous generation of ITCH controllers that will be getting the upgrade to Serato DJ for free. We can confirm that the update is free – despite some reports to the contrary originating out of Numark’s camp (Numark has now sent out a corrected press release!)
Here’s the changes to the software itself, including bug fixes:
- Autoplay. When enabled, Serato DJ will play continuously through your library or selected crate.
- Active decks are now always displayed in two deck view modes for four deck controllers.
- Numark MixTrack Pro
- Shift (delete) + Keylock button combo now changes pitch range.
- Fixed random audio dropouts with the DDJ-SX.
- Fixed small audio dropout when turning on FX.
- Fixed dragging and dropping tracks from the virtual decks.
- Fixed text for Whitelabel files being truncated on Windows.
- Fixed dropdown box tick and text colour mismatch.
- Fixed freeze when disconnecting controller while MIDI mapping.
- Fixed crossfade knob labels missing when DDJ-ERGO connected.
- Fixed EQ boost preferences not being saved on exit.
- Fixed FLAC files not being able to be imported from Finder.
- Fixed loop roll becoming locked when using keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed “buy now” button for Serato Video opening three windows in default browser.
- Fixed mouse cursor changing randomly when scrolling over library.
- Fixed a bug with adding album art where dragging a jpeg from Finder didn’t work.
Get the new update and additional information about Serato DJ on their official site.