Allen & Heath is opening the gates on their brand-new Xone:23 DJ mixer set to début on Thursday at the opening of the NAMM show in Anaheim, California. The mixer, designed to be a feature-heavy update to the Xone:22 mixer, keeps the same two-channel design but adds a unique new form factor to the steel faceplate and a number of features – watch the video introduction and then check out the full details from A&H below.
- 4 RCA inputs – two PHONO, two line
- 3-band total kill EQ
- XONE VCF filters – low pass and high pass, with the frequency and resonance controls seen on the DB:2/4 mixers
- Replaceable crossfader with curve selection
- External send/return FX loop
- RCA Record out
- Balance XLR mic in with 2-band EQ
- Balanced XLR master out
- RCA booth out
Click the images below to zoom in and get a better look at the mixer:
The Xone:23 will cost around £242 (excluding VAT) – roughly $400 USD, and is expected to start shipping in 2014.